A Chinese dissident is dependent on President Obama for his freedom, and given Obama’s record on human rights, it is NOT looking good for him. Obama can’t seem to be able to make up his mind on whether he believes in human rights or not. After all:
- He says he supports human rights, using it as an excuse to support the overthrow of Ghadaffi…but in 2009 he refused to even make a verbal statement in support of the Iranian protesters as they were slaughtered in Tehran.
(Photo credit: Painted Tapes)”]
- He says he supports human rights, supporting the Arab spring, which gave Egypt to the intolerant Muslim Brotherhood, but he refuses to give more than ineffective lip service to stopping the slaughter in Syria.
- He says he supports human rights, enthusiastically supporting the “Occupy” movement, a group of disillusioned, lawbreaking, business destroying youth, led by union organizers and American Communist Party thugs, as giving voice to “the 99%, but refuses to let his Attorney General prosecute New Black Panther thugs that threaten violence against “honkeys” and “crackers” if they try to enter a polling place.
No…we can’t rely on Obama to come down on the side of human rights unless it supports his communist agenda…and the Chinese dissident I tell you about in the video cannot count on Obama, the man who revers dictators and oppressive regimes like China’s.
Now…if you are like me, you don’t trust Obama to do the right thing regarding the topic in the video…but we, you and I, can…CAN…force his hand if we yell loud enough, so…
Start yelling…to congress, to the state department, and to the White House.
White House phone number:
Public liaison office-202-647-8411
- Supporters of fugitive Chinese dissident face retribution (latimesblogs.latimes.com)
- Barack Obama under pressure to extend protection to blind Chinese dissident Chen Guangcheng (telegraph.co.uk)
- Brennan: Obama will find ‘appropriate balance’ in dispute over Chinese activist (thehill.com)
- Chinese dissident ‘under US protection’ (abc.net.au)