Most of my friends would say the Pledge of Allegiance. I’m sad to say that, for the moment, I won’t.
Why? Well, because I will not pledge allegiance to a country that:
1. Sanctions the murder of unborn children.
2. Says it is OK to unconstitutionally spy on random citizens without a court order or warrant.
3. Arrests journalists that try to leak information to the public about that unconstitutional spying so the public knows what is going on.
4. Says it can use a drone to murder a US citizen without trial or due process, simply by the president signing an execution order.
5. Says it is OK to abandon 4 citizens in Benghazi, then lie about the cause and throw the scapegoat who made the video they blame the attack on in prison (yes! America DOES have political prisoners!), and then say, when caught in their lies, “What difference does it make?”
6. Says it is fine to prop up the Muslim Brotherhood but all but abandons Israel.
7. Says it is OK to have as the VERY FIRST amendment to the Constitution be Freedom of the Press, yet ranks 46th…FORTY SIXTH, BEHIND 45 OTHER COUNTRIES in a worldwide ranking of press freedom.
I will not pledge allegiance to what this country has become. To its constitution? Yes. To this country if we get it back (if its not too late)? Yes.
To THIS country? This country as it has been “fundamentally transformed” by Barack Obama and almost every president since 1920?
To THIS country as it has become? HELL NO.
And yes, I did borrow heavily from The Blaze to write this post..but every word is true.
Go ahead…keep being sheeple. Now you do it by choice, because you are cowards. Soon, if you don’t grow a spine…if you don’t stand up…being sheeple won’t be a choice. It will be crammed down your throat to either be complied with or you will die.